Your privacy is important to us. We’re committed to protecting and safeguarding any personal data you give us. We act in our customers’ interest and are transparent about the processing of your personal data.
We might amend the Privacy Statement from time to time. If you care about your privacy, visit this page regularly to know exactly where you stand. If we make changes to the Privacy Statement which will have an impact on you (e.g. if we intend to process your personal data for other purposes than communicated in the past in this Privacy Statement), we’ll notify you of these changes before the new activities begin.
How we use your personal information?
The Personal Information collected maybe used in the following manner:
While making a booking
While making a booking, we may use Personal Information like name and emailaddress. This information is presented to the User at the time of making a booking to enable you to complete your bookings expeditiously.
We may also use your Personal Information for several reasons including but not limited to:
- Confirm your reservations; First and foremost, we use your personal data to complete and administer your reservation.
- Communicating with you: There may be other times when we get in touch with you, including by email, mail, phone or text message – which method we choose depends on the contact information you previously shared with us. We also process the communications you send to us. There could be a number of reasons for this, including: When you use our services, we might send you a questionnaire or invite you to provide a review about your experience with Rajasthan Royal Tour.
- We might also send you other materials related to your reservations, like how to contact Rajasthan Royal Tour if you need assistance while you’re away, and information that we feel could be useful to you in planning your trip or getting the best out of your stay. We might also send you material related to upcoming reservations or a summary of previous reservations you made through rajasthanroyaltour.com.
- Improving our services: We also use personal data for analytical purposes. This is part of our mission to improve our services and enhance the user experience, but can also be used for testing purposes, troubleshooting, and improving the functionality and quality of our online travel services. The main goal here is to optimize and customize our online platform to your needs, making our site easier and more enjoyable to use. We strive to only use pseudonymized data for these analytical purposes.
- Guest reviews and other destination-related information: During and after the Trip you book through us, you might be invited to submit a review. We can also enable guests traveling with you or on whose behalf you have booked to provide a review. This request asks for information about our service or the destination. You can choose to either display a review with a screen name instead of their real or else choose to display a review anonymously. By completing a guest review, you are agreeing that it can be displayed on our website, our social media accounts, and social media apps. This is to inform other travelers about the quality of our service you used, the destination you have chosen or other experiences you choose to share.
- Call monitoring: When you make calls to us; rajasthanroyaltour.com uses an automated telephone number detection system to detect your telephone number through which we can identify call information. It also lets us know your contact details which we use for communication on booking enquiries.
How does Rajasthan Royal Tour.com use social media?
The use of social media services may be integrated with the rajasthanroyaltour.com services in various ways, which can involve us collecting some of your personal data or the social media provider receiving some of your information.
We have integrated social media plugins into the rajasthanroyaltour.com website. This means that when you click on one of the buttons (such as Facebook’s “Like” button) certain information is shared with these social media providers. If you’re logged in to your social media account at the same time, your social media provider may relate this information to your social media account and possibly present your actions on your social media profile to be shared with others in your network.
How we protect your personal information?
Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
How we share information
We may share information:
- With our affiliates for internal business purposes;
- If we are required to do so by law, regulation, or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena);
- In response to requests from government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity;
- With respect to analytics and statistical information, to inform advertisers about the nature of our user base;
- In the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including a reorganization, dissolution, or liquidation); and
- With your consent or at your discretion.